Monday, May 20, 2013

Abuse of Jump-Cuts

Jump Cuts...


So do you hate jump cuts? jump cuts are for mainly Vlogs (video blogs) where it involves someone talking and all of a sudden they are on the other side of the screen... i used to do a lot of jump-cuts in my videos but i have tried to get as far away from those as long as it's unintentional. This is a sort of a "skit rant" kinda like those "song rants". I am pretty much making fun of jump cuts in this video, but having a good time while doing it. Please watch this video ad tell me what you think. I am interested in what you think about jump-cuts in general, but if you like the vide be sure to like it on youtube and if you have a youtube account be sure to subscribe to my youtube account 
(http://www.youtube.com/itsgrantcasual) 


-Casual



No comments:

Post a Comment