Saturday, September 8, 2012

What my show is about

Our main focus is to be as liberal as possble, it doesn't seem that way and that may be the only way to describe the show, but that is what we are focused around. I have strange ideas and theories, long hair and i try to get other people to get my point. The main basis is to be who you want and think what you want, and to not let anyone else get in the way of achieving your dream, wether it be winning an Olympic gold metal, earning the nobel peace prize, flying to the moon or something as simple as having a garden with beautiful tomatoes and gourds in it, that's al right with me!

Most of my theories are just my opinions on subject, many of them can be taken very different ways and can be very controversial in the world, you don't need to agree with you, i 100% understand you if you don't agree with me. I am just one person and there are billions of people in the world! Even if someone so large and very agreeable and famous and such had an idea, not even close to the number of people in the world would even get the idea, like they would have no way of hearing of it due to the lack of technology.

Another basis on my channel is that the old shines better than the new. Classic rock and roll and metal is much better than modern pop and rap/hip hop or name any other type of music today, even rock is a bit worse now than it was. People that listen to the music that i listen to know what i'm talking about, that took TRUE talent and in my opinion, the stars today have really no talent. Just to name a few of my favorites; Sammy Hagar, Van Halen, The Stones, Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Peter Frampton, and Motley Crue.

My Subscribers are the best thing that has ever happened to me, they mean the world. You may look at my channel page and just see something that someone just does when he's bored. That may be partially true, but i see my dreams, my passion, my future, my get-ahead spirit. As of now, i plan to become an actor in the near future. I am entering my senior year of high school and after that i plan to go to my local junior college and get the neccessary classes ie. science, math, english, etc. and then go up to NIU (northern illinois university) and get a major in communications science and a minor in acting/theatre arts. After i have my Bachelors degree, i plan to find an acting school (not sure what one yet). Anyways, i will be 17 when i am starting to go to college, but will be turning 18 in September. this means that i will be 19 going on 20 when i am actually away from home and in a dorm and will be 21 going on 22 when i start at acting school. My hair length goal will be accomplished by the time i am 20 hopefully so it should make the college experience so much more!



Thank you for your support, i cherish you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment